Day 6: Friday, March 11, 1988
• At 10 am at a press conference, Zinser formally announced her resignation.
• Busloads of supporters from Pennsylvania, New York and Massachusetts arrived to join the protest.
• Many other national organization’s supporters joined as well.
• 3,000 marched from Gallaudet to The Capitol Building and the speakers emphasized that we will not stop until 3 1?2 demands are met.
• ABC Worldwide News selected Greg Hlibok as Person of the Week.
• At 7 pm, a regular nightly meeting was held at the Field House because of the
larger number of protestors.